Click on the banner for opening the registration page...
This three-day instructor-led course describes Big Data and related concepts, and how to process Big Data using Azure tools and services including Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Azure Data Factory.
The primary audience for this course is individuals who need to implement big data solutions using Microsoft Azure platform. The secondary audience of this course is individuals who develop big data solutions and keen to learn big data, its concepts and tenchologies related.
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- Working knowledge of data related solutions - particularly Microsoft platform
- Working knowledge of programming - particularly Microsoft .NET
- Basic knowledge on relational data, data warehousing and business intelligence
- Basic knowledge on programming concepts
- You have an Azure Account for performing hands-on (Trial account can be created and used - It needs a Credit Card for validation)
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe big data and concepts related.
- Describe common architectures for processing big data using Azure tools and services.
- Describe how to use HDInsight to implement Hadoop and HBase clusters.
- Describe how to use Azure Stream Analytics to design and implement stream processing over large-scale data.
- Describe how to use Azure Data Lake Analytics to examine and process data held in Azure Data Lake Store.
- Describe how to use Azure SQL Data Warehouse to create a repository that can support large-scale analytical processing over data at rest.
- Describe how to use Azure Data Factory to import, transform, and transfer data between repositories and services.
The following items describe the outline of the course:
- Introduction to Big Data
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure Data platform
- Creating Hadoop and HBase clusteres with Azure HDInsight
- Performing data processing in Hadoop and HBase using Hive
- Managing Big Data using Azure Data Lake
- Processing Big Data using Azure Data Lake Analytics
- Managing Event Streams using Azure Event Hub and IoT Hub
- Processing Event Streams using Azure Stream Analytics
- Implementing Azure Data Warehouse
- Automating the Data Flow with Azure Data Factory
The following materials are included as part of the course.
- Printed slides with hands-on instructions
- Sample datasources for hands-on
Classroom is setup as below;
- A laptop or desktop configured with relevant software for each participant
- Internet connectivity for hands-on